Conquering Your Workday 3-Part Series
Has the start of the academic year got you feeling a bit overwhelmed? We thought so. So what can you do about it? In this 3-part* lifestyle improvement series discover what it takes to conquer your workday by learning how to set yourself up for success each day; work with purpose to stay motivated and inspired; and overcome workplace challenges - all without compromising your personal wellbeing. Each workshop builds on one another to help you feel prepared to conquer your workday. Cue the sigh of relief!
This is a FREE three-part series open to UD Employees, Spouses, and Retirees.
Each workshop is being held twice. Select the workshop date/time that is most convenient for you. Separate registration for each individual workshop is required to attend.
- Main Campus: 9/10, 12pm - 1pm, Perkins
- South Campus: 9/11, 8:30am - 9:30am, Star 1 Rm. 113
- Main Campus: 9/17, 12pm - 1pm, Perkins
- South Campus: 9/18, 8:30am - 9:30am, Star 1 Rm. 113
- Main Campus: 9/124, 12pm - 1pm, Perkins
- South Campus: 9/25, 8:30am - 9:30am, Star 1 Rm. 113
Questions? Email Employee Health & Wellbeing at email@example.com or Call 831-8388
Wednesday, September 18, 2019 at 8:30am to 9:30am
Tuesday, September 24, 2019 at 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Wednesday, September 25, 2019 at 8:30am to 9:30am
AM Sessions: Star Campus, Star 1 Rm. 113; PM Sessions: Perkins