Diabetes Self-Management Program
The Diabetes Self Managment Workshops will discuss how to:
- Prevent and/or delay health complications;
- Improve their hemoglobin A1C (average blood sugar reading);
- Make better food choices and lose weight;
- Better control their glucose levels through exercise and stress management; and
- Improve their ability to communicate with their health care providers.
Contact Celeste Peart at email@example.com to register. The workshop is presented by the Delaware Chronic Disease Self-Management Program. For additional information, visit the Delaware Division of Public Health website.
Thursday, December 21, 2017 at 5:30am to 8:00pm
STAR Health Sciences Complex, Suite 130
540 S. College Avenue, Newark, DE 19713