Federal Government SBIR/STTR Cost and Pricing Proposal Training
On May 1, 2019, at the STAR Campus Tower, in Room 213, from 08:30 am to 12:30 pm, DE PTAC will host a 4-hour DCAA training presentation specifically targeting Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) companies and providing valuable knowledge and information to successfully prepare Federal government contract cost & pricing proposals.
NOTE: Many of the same cost & pricing principles provided in this presentation also apply to Federal government grants.
Who Should Attend (Suggested)
- Prime contractor cost & pricing proposal developers
- Subcontractor cost & pricing proposal developers
- Cost/price analysts
- Business or Research Institution (RI) Principal Investigator (PI)
Training Presentation Topics
- Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and cost & pricing principles
- Pre-award survey accounting system audit
- Allocability, Allowability, and Reasonableness of costs
- Contract terms and conditions governing cost & pricing
- Direct and indirect costs
- Elements of an adequate cost & pricing proposal
- Subcontract cost & pricing proposal analysis
- Post-award billings: invoices and vouchers
Much, much more….
Registration for Training
Register via the PTAC Website: www.delawareptac.org.
Registration fee is $50.00 per individual attendee (non-refundable).
However, each SBIR/STTR prime contractor may bring one (1) of its nonprofit RI subcontractors*to the training at no fee.
*NOTE to RI subcontractors: Please coordinate your attendance thru your prime contractor. Do not register alone on the PTAC Website, or you will be charged $50.00 for the individual fee.
Registration deadline is 26 April 2019.
NOTE: Seating is limited, so register sooner rather than later!
Wednesday, May 1, 2019 at 8:30am to 12:30pm
Tower at STAR, Room 213
100 Discovery Blvd, Newark DE 19713