Free Diabetes Self-Management Program
You are Cordially Invited to join us for this free workshop! All materials included! You will receive Special gifts for completing the workshop and enjoy diabetic friendly refreshments at the last class!
More knowledge about how to manage your diabetes can:
- Help you prevent and/or delay health complications
- Improve your hemaglobin A1C (average blood sugar reading)
- Help you make better food choices and lose weight
- Help you better control your glucose levels through exercise and
- Help you communicate better with your health care providers
More knowledge about diabetes can improve your life!
Tuesdays for 6 weeks 6:00pm-8:30pm
January 14, 21, 28
February 4, 11, 18, 2020
Tuesday, February 18, 2020 at 6:00pm to 8:30pm
UD Star Health Science Complex, 113 540 S College Ave, Newark, DE 19713