Incyte Medical Information and Medical Affairs Fellowship Program Information Session
Join this virtual information session to learn about U.S. Medical Information and Medical Affairs postdoctoral fellowships with Incyte Corporation, working primarily at their company headquarters in Chadds Ford, Pa.
This two-year fellowship is an exceptional opportunity for Pharm.D.s and Ph.D.s to strengthen their clinical knowledge through collaborative leadership experiences. Fellows will also:
- enhance written and oral communication skills,
- develop professional leadership and teamwork abilities and
- engage with cross-functional groups including but not limited to Clinical Development, Product Strategy, Pharmacovigilance, Regulatory Affairs and Market Access.
Additional experiences will be tailored to the fellow's interests.
Fellowship eligibility requirements:
- Recent Ph.D. or Pharm.D. graduates (candidates could already be doing a first postdoc and looking for an opportunity in industry) or Ph.D. students who will defend their dissertation and graduate prior to the start of the fellowship in July 2024
- Expertise in biological sciences, biomedical sciences, chemistry and life sciences-related disciplines
- U.S. citizenship is required
Use your existing Handshake account to register and attend this event:
Wednesday, September 6, 2023 at 12:00pm to 1:00pmVirtual Event