Professional Development Information Session
Looking to change careers, gain credentials to advance in your job, or acquire practical new skills?
Join us for the following FREE VIRTUAL INFORMATION SESSIONS introducing Fall 2020 professional development programs, Speak with instructors and ask questions about the programs you’re interested in, and learn how a UD Professional and Continuing Studies program can benefit you.
- Monday, August 17, 7-8 p.m.
- Analytics: Optimizing Big Data
- Nonprofit Leadership
- Sales Operation Science (online)
- Tuesday, August 18, 7-8 p.m.
- Business Analysis
- Clinical Trials Management (online)
- Coding Bootcamp (.NET/C# or Java)
- Microsoft Excel (fundamentals to advanced)
- Wednesday, August 19, 7-8 p.m.
- Project Management Certificate
- Social Media Marketing (online—fundamentals to advanced)
- Telehealth Coordinator (online)
- Thursday, August 20, 7-8 p.m.
- Design Thinking
- IT Project Management
- Occupational Safety (COSS, COSM)
- Paralegal Institute (Paralegal Certificate, Advanced Paralegal Seminar Series)
Discounts, payment plan or other financial assistance available for most programs, including earlybird discounts, military discounts, group discounts, UD student & alumni discounts, and various professional association discounts.
Monday, August 17, 2020 at 7:00pm to 8:00pm
Tuesday, August 18, 2020 at 7:00pm to 8:00pm
Wednesday, August 19, 2020 at 7:00pm to 8:00pm
Thursday, August 20, 2020 at 7:00pm to 8:00pm