Information Session—Professional Development, Certificate Programs
Attend this free information session introducing Fall 2017 professional development programs, with opportunities to network with faculty and program grads, ask questions, and learn how a UD Professional and Continuing Studies program will benefit you.
- Analytics/Big Data
- Business Process Improvement
- Clinical Trials Management (online)
- Clinical Sleep Health (online)
- Health Care Risk Management (online)
- Human Resources Certification (PHR, SPHR)
- ITIL Foundation/IT Service Management
- Paralegal Certificate
- Personal Trainer
- Population Health Informatics
- Project Management
- Telehealth Coordinator (online)
Refreshments will be served.
Anyone who registers and pays in full for a program at or before the information session will receive a 10% discount. Other program-specific scholarships and discounts may be available, including military discounts, group discounts, UD student & alumni discounts, and various professional association discounts.
Thursday, July 20, 2017 at 6:00pm to 8:30pm
Chase Center on the Riverfront 815 Justison Street, Wilmington, DE 19801