Professional Development Information Session
Looking to change careers, gain credentials to advance in your job, or acquire practical new skills?
Join us for the following FREE VIRTUAL INFORMATION SESSIONS covering Spring 2021 professional development programs, speak with instructors and ask questions about the programs you’re interested in, and learn how a UD Professional and Continuing Studies program can benefit you.
All Spring 2021 programs are offered online.
- Tuesday, January 19, 7-8 p.m. Info Sessions:
- Analytics: Optimizing Big Data
- Microsoft Excel (fundamentals to advanced)
- Nonprofit Management
- Sales Operation Science
- Women's Leadership
- Wednesday, January 20, 7-8 p.m. Info Sessions:
- Business Analysis
- Drone Pilot Training
- Project Management
- Telehealth Coordinator
- Thursday, January 21, 7-8 p.m. Info Sessions:
- Clinical Trials Management
- IT Project Management
- Occupational Safety (entry-level to managerial)
- Paralegal Institute (Paralegal Certificate, Advanced Paralegal Seminar Series)
- Social Media Marketing (fundamentals to advanced)
Discounts, payment plan or other financial assistance available for most programs, including earlybird discounts, military discounts, group discounts, UD student & alumni discounts, and various professional association discounts.
Thursday, January 21, 2021 at 7:00pm to 8:00pmVirtual Event