Lifestyle Improvement Series: Financial Wellbeing
Join Employee Health & Wellbeing in this 3-part lifestyle improvement to make your money work for you. Throughout the series you will discover your money mindset; learn about different budget methods to help you kick-start your personal budget, and learn how your values shape your spending habits so you can spend more purposefully.
This is a FREE three-part series open to UD Employees, Spouses, and Retirees.
Each workshop is being held twice. Select the workshop date/time that is most convenient for you. Separate registration for each individual workshop is required to attend.
- South Campus: 11/6, 8:30am - 9:30am, STAR Tower Room 413
- Main Campus: 11/7, 12pm - 1pm, Trabant Room 209/11
- South Campus: 11/13, 8:30am - 9:30am, STAR Tower Room 413
- Main Campus: 11/4, 12pm - 1pm, Trabant Room 209/11
- South Campus: 11/20, 8:30am - 9:30am, STAR Tower Room 413
- Main Campus: 11/21, 12pm - 1pm, Trabant Room 209/11
Questions? Email Employee Health & Wellbeing at email@example.com or Call 831-8388
Thursday, November 21, 2019 at 12:00pm to 1:00pm