Medical Aspects of Sports Seminar
Join experts from UD and the region for updates in sports medicine at the 51st Annual Medical Aspects of Sports Seminar. This year's topics:
- Hydrotherapy for collegiate and NFL football players
- Injury prevention in overhead athletes
- Treatment measures for chronic exertional leg pain
- Achilles tendinopathy management/prevention
- Performance technology injury prevention
- Blood flow restriction rehabilitation for post-operative muscle weakness
Presenters include UD alum Collin Francis, assistant athletic trainer for the Baltimore Ravens.
The cost to attend the seminar is $215. UD students, as well as students from other institutions, are encouraged to attend. A student rate of $80 is available. There is a group rate for two or more registrations from one school, team or other organization.
Saturday, February 29, 2020 at 7:00am to 4:15pm
Tower at STAR
100 Discovery Blvd, Newark DE 19713