Medical Aspects of Sports Seminar
Join experts from UD and the region for updates in sports medicine at the 50th Annual Medical Aspects of Sports Seminar.
- Metrics and metabolics for return-to-play
- Sleep and nutrition for return-to-play
- VOMS rehab for concussion
- Injury prevention for baseball pitchers
- Exercise-based knee injury prevention
- Post-surgical and chronic foot/ankle rehab
- Presenters include UD alums Steve Feldman and Jon Boone, pro football athletic trainers.
The cost to attend the seminar is $215. UD students, as well as students from other institutions, are encouraged to attend. A student rate of $80 is available. There is a group rate for two or more registrations from one school, team or other organization.
Saturday, March 2, 2019 at 7:00am to 4:15pm
Tower at STAR
100 Discovery Blvd, Newark DE 19713