PASSPORTS - Get a passport!
To apply for a passport you will need the following:
- birth certificate or naturalization certificate with a raised seal
- driver's license or state ID
- two official passport photos (can be taken at the UPS store on Main Street for approx. $9)
- cash or check for $110 passport fee
- separate check or $25 cash for processing fee
UD Passport Day invites a representative from the Post Office to campus (saving you the trouble of making an individual appointment). We hold this event once each semester.
Join us on Thursday, October 12, 2017, in the Richard Zipser Room (Rm. 201) of Jastak Burgess Hall from 11:00 am - 4:00 pm, and bring the above materials with you.
Thursday, October 12, 2017 at 11:00am to 4:00pm
Jastak-Burgess Hall, 201, Richard Zipser Room
Jastak-Burgess Hall, University of Delaware, Newark, DE 19711, USA