"Power Up Your Career" Seminar Series
The "Power Up Your Career" Online Seminar Series is a professional development mini-program open to anyone looking for practical and immediately applicable career tips and resources. The following seminars are offered online, via Zoom, 6-7:30 p.m. every other Monday from Feb. 4 to June 10.
- Feb. 4―Mindset Management
- Feb. 18―Surviving and Thriving in the New Skills Economy
- March 4―How to Find the Right Job Fit
- March 18―How to Negotiate the Right Salary for the Job
- April 1―Five Ways to Open Your World to New Possibilities
- April 15―Laid Off: Now What?
- April 29―Inspiration, Motivation and Relationship Building
- May 13―Communicating Through Conflict
- May 27―Age 50+ in the Workplace
- June 10―Your Boss is Not Your Parent: How to Be Viewed as the “Best Boss” or “Best Employee”
Each year, the program is free to registered participants in Professional and Continuing Studies noncredit courses and to veterans and military service members. The program is also open to all other attendees for a $50 registration fee, which includes all online eminars. RSVP or registration is required.
Monday, May 27, 2019 at 6:00pm to 7:30pm
Monday, June 10, 2019 at 6:00pm to 7:30pm