Quality Jobs for American Workers
On Thursday, March 22nd, Vice President Biden and leaders from the higher education, business, advocacy, and policy sectors will convene and discuss solutions to ensure workers succeed in an era of automation and globalization.
Hosted by the Biden Institute, programming will begin at 10 am. Distinguished panelists include:
- Joe Biden, 47th Vice President of the United States and founding Chair of the Biden Institute at the University of Delaware
- Tom Donohue, President and CEO, United States Chamber of Commerce
- Dr. Charlene M. Dukes, President of Prince George's Community College;
- The Honorable Justin Fairfax, Lieutenant Governor, Commonwealth of Virginia; and
- Heather Bousher, Executive Director and Chief Economist at the Washington Center for Equitable Growth.
The event is by invitation only; however, a livestream will be available. Livestream link will be posted closer to the event.
Thursday, March 22, 2018 at 10:00am to 11:30am
Newseum, Knight Conference Center 555 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20001