Documenting Delaware’s Historic Architecture and Heritage. Explore Delaware's changing historical landscape.
In this academic year, the University of Delaware marks its 275th anniversary. Join us to learn about and reflect on how our area has evolved: what has been lost, what has changed, what has been revived, and what has endured.
• The Old Stone Houses of Northern Delaware, Cate Morrissey
• Taylor's Bridge and the 1920's P.S. duPont Schools of Delaware, Michael Emmons
• Mid-Century Delaware, Andreya Mihaloew
• Preserving Traditional Fishing Net Technology of the Lenape, Annabelle Fichtner
Take guided walks to learn about…
• Marian Cruger Coffin and the Designed Landscapes of UD and Delaware, Anna Wik and Sue Wyndham
• Finding Historic Graffiti in Delaware: An Expert's Guide, Michael Emmons
Presented by the College of Arts & Sciences
Saturday, May 4, 2019 at 9:00am to 3:30pm
Memorial Hall, Room 127
Memorial Hall, University of Delaware, Newark, DE 19716, USA