Stories from an Inclusive Campus
At this Lunchtime Learning event from CDS, learn how students with intellectual disabilities – and their communities – benefit from college.
Students in UD’s Career and Life Studies Certificate (CLSC):
- Learn in undergraduate classes
- Participate in campus social life
- Explore career opportunities through internships
- Live on campus in residence halls
Discover how CLSC students – and the people around them – grow through these inclusive experiences. You'll hear from:
- Current CLSC students
- Their campus and community partners
- CLSC Program Manager Jay Sellers, who will discuss a new scholarship available to qualifying CLSC applicant
Enroll at cds.udel.edu/lunchtime-learning or call Zachary Davis at 302-831-8879.
Friday, March 1, 2019 at 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Center for Disability Studies, Room 132
461 Wyoming Road