Working Well Series
Wellbeing is a top workplace priority, especially when we calculate the time employees are spending there. Throughout this 11-part workplace wellbeing series (Sept. 23 – Dec. 9), you will engage in dynamic discussion with the Employee Health and Wellbeing team, identify key ingredients that go into high functioning workplaces, and focus on your individual wellbeing. Join us 2:00pm – 2:30pm every Wednesday beginning Sept. 23 to learn healthy ways to nourish your personal wellbeing and continue to make UD an irresistible place to work. Learn more and register online.
Dates/Topics (Note that titles may be modified)
- -September 23: What is Working Well?
- -September 30: Breaking Down Stress
- -October 7: Working Well From Home
- -October 14: Using Mindfulness and Movement to Regain Focus and Reduce Stress
- -October 21: Setting and Enforcing Boundaries at Work and Home
- -October 28: What’s Good? Reframing and Resilience Through Gratitude Practice
- -November 4: Putting Yourself First with Self-Care
- -November 11: Building and Supporting Healthy Teams
- -November 18: Let’s Talk! Communicating Well
- -December 2: Leading Well: How Trust and Transparency Get Results
- -December 9: Working With Meaning: Why do you do what you do?
Wednesday, December 9, 2020 at 2:00pm to 2:30pmVirtual Event